EMPLOYEES CONTINOUS TRAINING AND PERFECTION
Societatea Complexul Energetic Oltenia S.A. (CEO) provides annually the professional training of the human resources trough professional training programs conducted by own specialists- internal trainers and professional training suppliers- external trainers.
Providing the quality of human resources training is achieved through a set of measures aimed to develop the capacity to draft, plan and implement training programs, guaranteeing that the training provider meets the quality standards.
An effective approach to quality assurance is obtained when in CEO the involvement on taking on and commitment towards the continuous improvement process exists, within an organizational culture based on development.
Human resources and CEO must develop an environment within which quality is seen as a planned journey to continuous improvement, which leads them towards the set goals.
Human resources are a primary goal, therefore CEO pays particular attention to proper preparation thereof, to continuously improve their work, which aims to successfully carry out the mission and objectives of the company.
The Human Resources Directorate- Professional Training Department is the owner of the professional training of the human resources in CEO.
The professional training is organized and carried out in accordance with the provisions of:
- Government Ordinance No. 129/2000 regarding the adults professional training, republished.
- The Labor Code, TITLE II: Individual labor agreement, TITLE VI: Professional Training and TITLE XI: Legal liability.
and it is set out in:
- Collective Labor Agreement
- Organization and Functioning Regulation
- Internal regulation.
The professional training of human resources is achieved trough:
- participation in courses organized by CEO or by professional training suppliers across the country or abroad;
- internships for professional accommodation on the job requirements;
- internships and specialization courses across the country or abroad;
- apprenticeship organized at the workplace;
- individual training;
- other training methods set out between CEO and the employee.
The objectives of the professional training:
- adapting on the job requirements;
- obtaining a professional qualification;
- updating the knowledge and skills which are specific to the job and workplace and professional training for the main occupation of the employee;
- professional reconversion determined by socio-economic restructuring.
In 2016, 10,429 employees have benefited of professional training programs, of which 9,973 employees have completed programs with internal trainer and 456 employees have completed programs with external trainer.
Professional training with external trainer was accomplished through programs of training/retraining/specialization/continuing education, especially for employees who needed certification/authorization, regulated by specific legislation and for employees who needed nationally recognized programs.
CEO – professional training provider
Concerned by creating and developing of a training system, the Human Resources Directorate – Department for Professional Training completed all procedures for CEO to become authorized training provider.
CEO has obtained the Authorization Series GJ No. 000477/10.11.2015 issued by Education and Research Ministry – National Agency for Qualification, to conduct and organize professional training program specialization “operator of water treatment technology”, RCO (Romanian Classification of Occupations) code 313205.
CEO is authorized professional training provider, registered under No. 18/568/10.11.2015 in the National Register of Licensed Professional Training Providers for Adults.
The authorized professional training program specialization “operator of water treatment technology”, RCO (Romanian Classification of Occupations) code 313205 has duration of 192 hours distributed as follows:
- 142 hours of theoretical training;
- 50 hours of practical training.
In 2016 CEO organized the first training stage with specialization “operator of water treatment technology”, RCO (Romanian Classification of Occupations) code 313205, for a target group of 28 employees from Rovinari Thermal Power Plant Branch, Pesteana and Rosia Open Pits.
Upon completion of the professional training stage the employees acquired the Certificate of Completion, accompanied by a descriptive supplement that has national and European recognition, for profession “operator of water treatment technology” RCO (Romanian Classification of Occupations) code 313205 – model Annex No. 2 Anexa nr. 2, Certificat operator la tratarea apei tehnologice, cod COR 313205.docx
Human Resources Directorate – Professional Training Department ensures the decreasing of professional training costs for training in the field where it has obtained authorization and can generate revenue by providing professional training services for interested customers.
- Advantages of CEO – professional training provider:
- CEO mediatisation and visibility at national level through registration in the National Register of Licensed Professional Training Providers for Adults.
- Eligibility for accessing European funds for human capital development.
- Decreasing of expenses for professional training in the field for which it has obtained authorization.
- Achieving revenues by providing professional training services to third parties – participants from outside CEO.
Professional training of human resources influences the achievement of derivative objectives/specific structures/organizational entities that are part of the overall objectives of CEO, respectively.